Yala Peak Climbing Nepal
Yala Peak, beautiful and serene in the heart of the Langtang region of Nepal, is considered one of the easier Himalayan treks. The Langtang region lies close to Nepal's border with Tibet, allowing a fascinating overflow of influence and traditions unique to the mountain people. This is one of the world's few peaks that are manageable without any prior climbing experience - anyone with general trekking knowledge is fit for this trip! Don't forget, though... you'll have ample time to utilize your climbing tools if you wish! On the way up and down the mountain, fall in love with the natural beauty of Langtang and its welcoming people. This is a trip one doesn't soon forget.
We will begin our trail from Syabrubesi after 5 hours drive from Kathamndu and we will spend 5 days hiking around the dazzling Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3,800m). Kyanjun Gompa is located below Langtang Lirung (7,246m) and we will take 3 days as acclimatization for hiking around the picturesque surroundings. On the way of trail we will establish base camp in a meadow (4,800m) and next day we will ascend Yala peak. During summit of the
Yala Peak,its last 400 m is on ice so we have to bring to use crampons, ice axe and rope. From the summit we could be able to see the magnificent view of Shishapangma (8,046m) and the fluted Gangchempo (6,388m) then after completing the summit we will return to Dhunche via Syabrubesi and drive back to Kathmandu.
Yala Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01:- Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02:- Trekking and Climbing preparation day, half day Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03:- Drive to Dhunche 150km 2,030m 6 to 7 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 04:- Trek to Tholo Syabru 2,200m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 05:- Trek to Lama Hotel 2,410m 6 to 7 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 06:- Trek to Langtang Village 3,330m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 07:- Trek to Kyangjing Gompa 3,730m 4 to 5 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 08:- Rest for Excursion to around Kyangjing Gumpa overnight at Lodge.
Day 09:- Trek to Yala Peak Base Camp 4,940m 6 to 7 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 10:- Reserve day at Base Camp overnight at Tent
Day 11:- Early morning Climb to Yala Peak summit 5,500m Back to Kyangjing Gumpa 8 to 9 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 12:- Trek Down to Lama Hotel 2,410m 6 to 7 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 13:- Trek Down to Sybrubensi 1,460m 6 to 7 hours overnight at Lodge.
Day 14:- Drive Back to Kathmandu 170km 7 to 8 hours Evening will take farewell dinner together with typical Nepali culture.
Day 15:- Departure from Kathmandu .
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Region: Langtang Region
Mode of trekking tour: Camping / tea house
Season: Spring & Autumn.
Highest Point of Trek: Yala Peak Summit 5500m
Culture: Hinduism, Buddhism, Tibetain.
Most Attractive Places: Langtang Lirung, Lenpo Gang, Dorje Lakpa, And Mighty shishapangma on Tibetian Side.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Guest - Kathmandu both way airfare with airport tax.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing