Thapa peak climbing in Nepal
Thapa (Dhambus) Peak Climbing (6012m) is combined trip with Dhaulagiri trekking which is located west Nepal. Dhaulagiri range is also neighboring Himalayan series next to Annapurna massif and it is separated by Kali Gandaki River. The scenic trekking with Thapa (Dhambus) Peak Climbing trip allows and excellent high adventure challenging journey to the Himalayan heart land. Along trekking days you will get chance to cross some of the difficult passes -Thapa Pass, French Pass, Italian Base Camp and Dhaulagiri Base Camp. Dhaulagiri trekking are consider as one of the most remote trekking in Nepal due to its high alpine trail and challenging passes after the cross you will rich at mysterious hidden valley and from there you will proceed for the further climbing to Thapa (Dhambus) Peak.
Thapa peak climbing in Nepal
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and Welcome dinner.
Day 02: Prepration day for Trekking and Climbing, Half day sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Beni 9 to 10 hours drive.
Day 04: Beni to Babiyachour 4 to 5 hours.
Day 05: Babiyachour to Dharapani 5 to 6 hours.
Day 06: Dharapani to Muri 5 to 6 hours.
Day 07: Muri to Bogar 4 to 5 hours.
Day 08: Bogar to Dolang 5 to 6 hours.
Day 09: Dolang to Sallaghari 5 to 6 hours.
Day 10: Sallaghari to Italian Base Camp (3200m). 7 to 8 hours.
Day 11: Acclimatization day at Italian Base Camp Local excursion 2 to 4 hours.
Day 12: Italian Base Camp to Dhaulagiri Base Camp (4700m) 7-8 hours.
Day 13: Dhaulagiri Base Camp to French Pass (5360m), then on to Hidden Valley (4900m) 5 to 6 hours.
Day 14: Rest and Acclimatization day at Hidden Valley 6 to 7 hours.
Day 15: Hidden Valley to Thapa Pass (5250m) then to Yak Kharka (3000m) 6 to 7 hours.
Day 16: Yak Khark - Thapa Peak Base camp.
Day 17: Base Camp to High Camp of peak.
Day 18: High Camp to Summit of Thapa peak 6012m and back to Base camp.
Day 19: Base camp - Yak Khark.
Day 20: Yak Kharka to Jomsom.
Day 21: By Plane: Jomsom to Pokhara & Pokhara to Kathmandu overnight in hotel.
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu.
Day 23: Departure.
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: kathmandu.
Highest access of the trek: Thapa Peak (6012m)
Culture: Buddhist, gurung, Tibetan.
Mode of trekking tour: Camping organize.
Himalayan sights: Dhaulagiri, Annarpurna etc...
Season: Spring & Autumn.
Attractive places: Thapa Pass, French Pass, Italian Base Camp, Dhaulagiri Base Camp, Hidden Valley..
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing