Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Nepal
Singu Chuli peak also known as Fluted Peak is the highest amongst the "Trekking Peaks" of Nepal. This peak is situated in the Annapurna Sanctuary adjoined to Tharpu Chuli and across Hiunchuli peaks. For this peak we walk up the Modi Khola gorge to the Annapurna Sanctuary. Base camp at around 4350m and then establish two higher camps, one at 4,900m at the approach of North East Face and a higher one at 5,500m. On the North East Face of the mountain before the summit is gained. A vertical wall near the summit fronts some technical challenge on this climb. This climb is suggested to only those with some alpine and ice climbing experience.
Singu Chuli Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Prepration day for trekking and climbing.
Day 03: Drive or flight to Pokhara (850m)/ Overnight at Hotel
Day 04: Drive to Birethanti & trek to Tirkhedhunga (1577m)
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2855m)
Day 06: Sunrise to Poon Hill (3200m) and trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Tadapani (2595m) to Chumrung (1950m)
Day 08: Trek to Dovan (2720m)
Day 09: Trek to Machapuchre Base camp (3700m)
Day 10: Trek to Annapurna Base camp (4130m)
Day 11: Trek around the Annapurna Base camp for the acclimatization
Day 12: Trek to Singu Chuli Base Camp (4350m)
Day 13: Climb to High Camp (4900m)
Day 14: Climb to Higher camp (5500m)
Day 15: Climb to Summit (6501m) and return to Base Camp
Day 16: Trek to Machapuchre B.C (3700m)
Day 17: Trek to Dovan (2720m)
Day 18: Trek to Jhino (1600m)
Day 19: Jhino to Tolka (1700m)
Day 20: Trek to Phedi, drive to Pokhara
Day 21: Drive or fly to Kathmandu (1350m) transfer to Hotel
Day 22: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping or relax
Day 23: Drive to Airport for flying your own destination
Starting from: kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Highest access of the trek: Singu chuli Summit (6510m)
Culture: Chettries, Tamang, gurung, Brahmins, Mangar
Mode of trekking tour: Camping trek
Himalayan sights: Tharpu Chuli, Hiunchuli Peak, Machapuchre, Annarpurna etc..
Season: Spring & Autumn.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Guest & Guide - Kathmandu - Pokhara and Pokhara - Kathmandu both way airfare with airport tax.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing