Saribung Peak Climbing Nepal
Saribung Peak is newly explored peak climbing in Nepal. It is challenging and very popular trekking trail with beaten track and difficult pass. The trails are rugged, cutting high into cliff sides and pass villages that have changed little over the centuries. Saribung expedition can be done in anti-clockwise for which the trek start from Phu and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Mustang "Hidden Valley" and return to Jomsom or clockwise for which the trek start from Jomsom and follow Upper Mustang trail and descend to Nar-Phu valley and end at Besisahar.
For mountaineering, it is easy to do Expedition but there are many passes with ice and creases in between the Damodar Kunda region and Nar-Phu valley. The trek starts from one place to another with great sceneries, cultures, religion and geographical variations. Hence trekkers can enjoy the fantastic and picturesque views of diversity in this region.
On this trek Tibetan culture thrives in the small villages and monasteries we pass. It is a must for keen photographers who will appreciate the scale and grandeur of the high plateaus and solitude this region has to offer. Saribung Trek can be done in anti-clockwise for which the trek start from Phu and then ascend to Saribung pass and enter in the Mustang "Hidden Kingdom" and return to Jomsom or clockwise for which the trek start from Jomsom and follow Upper Mustang trail and descend to Nar-Phu valley and end at Besisahar.
Saribung Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome dinner
Day 02: Prepration day for Trekking and Climbing, half day Guided Tour in Kathmandu valley
Day 03: By Bus: Kathmandu – Pokhara and transfer to Hotel in Pokhara
Day 04: By Plane: Pokhara – Jomsom, trek to Kagbeni (2810m)
Day 05: Kagbeni trek to Chele (3050m)
Day 06: Chele trek to Geling (3570m)
Day 07: Geling trek to Tsarang (3560m)
Day 08: Tsarang trek to Lho-Manthang (3810m)
Day 09: Visit Lho-Manthang
Day 10: Lho-Manthang trek to Yara (3650m)
Day 11: Yara trek to Luri Gompa (4000m)
Day 12: Luri Gompa trek to Ghuma Tanthi (4600m)
Day 13: Ghuma Tanthi trek to Namta Khola (4890m)
Day 14: Namta Khola trek to Saribung Base Camp (4950m)
Day 15: Acclimatization
Day 16: Base Camp – Camp I (5730m)
Day 17: Camp I – Summit to Saribung (6328m). Overnight at Base Camp
Day 18: Base Camp trek to Phu Gaun (4080m)
Day 19: Phu Gaun trek to Nar Gaun (4110m)
Day 20: Nar trek to Meta (3560m)
Day 21: Meta trek to Koto (2600m)
Day 22: Koto trek to Dharapani (1860m)
Day 23: Dharapani trek to Jagat (1300m)
Day 24: Jagat trek to Bhulbhule (840m)
Day 25: By Bus: Bhulbhule – Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel in Kathmandu
Day 26: Explore Kathmandu
Day 27: Departure.
Starting from: Jomsom
Ending at: Bhulbhule
Grade: Moderate to Strenous.
Highest access of the trek: Saribung peak summit(6328m)
Mode of trekking tour: Camping\Tea house
Location: Mustang & Annarpurna Region.
Season: Autumn & spring
Attractive Places: Hidden Kingdom, Saribung La Pass, De Hults Pass.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Guest Kathmandu - Pokhara - Jomsom - Pokhara - Kathmandu both way airfare with airport tax.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Island Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing