Ramdung Peak Climbing Nepal
Ramdung Peak(5,925m) is located at the south of Na Village in the upper Rolwaling region and it is one of the bunch of peaks which is surrounded by Yalung La(Yalung Ri).It gives an access to the upper Rolwaling form the south via the Khare Khola. Ramdung Peak Climbing offers us splendid Himalayan view of the massif Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Chobabhamre, Tibetan Himalayan views.
Our trek will begin from Kathmandu towards the valleys of Rolwaling and Khumbu at the land of the Everest. We cross the Tashi Laptsa(5,755m) and trek to Everest region than we arrive at Thame Valley descend to Namche and our final day will be at Lukla. From Lukla, we will fly for Kathmandu along the splendid mountains, alpine forest of rhododendron and magnolia amongst the hidden Rolwaling Valley. Our adventurous trip will continue further East to scale the Ramdung Peak.
To summit this peak does not need any previous climbing experience but climbers should be physically good condition and stamina to walk along the difficult Himalayan route and high passes. Where, we will have an acclimatization day at Ramdung Base Camp. It will help to adopt the high altitude peak with the most practicable itinerary and professional team of the climbers to make ascend it successfully.
Ramdung Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01: Arrival at Katmandu departure to hotel as per booking.
Day 02: Prepration day for trekking/Climbing, Half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Barabise 65km 4 to 5 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 04: Trek to Dolangsa 2,510m 4 to 5 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 05: Trek to Tingsang-la 3,319m 4 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 06: Trek to Bigu Gomba 2,310m. 4 to 5 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 07: Trek to Chilangka 1,930m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 08: Trek to Gongar Khola1, 430m 6 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 09: Trek to Simigaon.2,000m 4 to 5 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 10: Trek to Dovan 2,850m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 11: Trek to Beding 3,690m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 12: Trek to Na Gaon 4,180m 3 to 4 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 13: Trek to Ramdung Base Camp 4,750m 3 to 4 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 14: Preparations day at Ramdung Base Camp for the climbing and acclimatization to adopt altitude sickness overnight at Tent.
Day 15: Trek to High Camp 5,100m 3 to 4 overnight at Tent.
Day 16: Climb of Ramdung Peak 5,925m and return to Base Camp overnight at Tent.
Day 17: Reserve day in case of bad weather overnight at Tent.
Day 18: Trek to Kabuk at Tsho Rolpa 4,560m 4 to 5 overnight at Tent.
Day 19: Trek to Drolambau Glacier near Tashi Laptsa Base Camp 5,400m 5 overnight at Tent.
Day 20: Traverse Tashi Laptsa Pass 5,755m and camp on the other side of Khumbu area 7/8 overnight at Tent.
Day 21: Trek to Thame 3,800m 5 overnight at Tent.
Day 22: Trek to Namche Bazaar, 3,450m. 5 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 23: Trek to Lukla 2,827m via Phakding 2,630m 5 to 6 hours overnight at Tent.
Day 24: Domestic fly back to Kathmandu 35 minute then transfer to Hotel evening farewell diner together in Nepali typical culture.
Day 25: Departure from Kathmandu to your onward destination.
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: Kathmandu
Region: Rowaling range.
Mode of trekking tour: Camping / tea house
Season: Spring & Autumn.
Highest Point of Trek: Ramdung peak Summit 5,925m
Grade: Strenuous, adventerous.
Culture: Hinduism, Buddhism, Tibetain.
Most Attractive Places: Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Chobabhamre, Tibetan Himalayan range.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Guest - Kathmandu both way airfare with airport tax.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing