Paragliding & Ultra Flights
Paragliding in NepalThe human kind always had a dream. Throughout history, constructing wings and balloons, jumping of cliffs and building engines. Humans always wanted to experience the same freedom in the sky as the birds above their heads. Even today the dream of flying, silently in the sky is realized by only a select few.
Paragliding, is a testament to human success in realizing this dream. Since it’s inception, paragliding has spread to all corners of the world as people searched for new places to explore their new-found freedom and ability.
Paragliding in Nepal is a relatively new activity. The sport took root in Pokhara after companies like Avia Club Nepal opened doors with the Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal for airsport activites. Realizing the benefit to local economy and tourism Microlighting, Hot air balooning, skydiving and paragliding amongst other activities began to thrive in Pokhara.
Place of Operation:
Take off site – Sarangkot Pokhara
Landing site - Pame Pokhara
Flight time: 10:00 AM till 15:00 PM
Special Net rate for Paragliding
Duration Net Rate Tariff Rate
(Nepali Citizen) (Nepali Citizen)
Short Flight: Rs. 8000.00 Rs. 10,000.00
Long Flight: Rs. 10,000.00 Rs. 12,000.00
Net Rate Tariff Rate
(Foreign National) (Foreign National)
Short Flight: Nrs. 9500.00 Nrs. 11,500.00
Long Flight: Nrs. 10,500.00 Nrs. 13,500.00
*Short Flight- 20-25 min
*Long Flight - 35-50 min
- You are advised to bring a pair of strong shoes and a windproof jacket.
- You need to be in good health to join the activity hence a thorough medical checkup is advised prior to participating.
- Children below 12 years are not allowed.
- Failure to cancel your booking 14 days before the flight date results in a cancellation charge ( 33% of the total amount).
- 50% of the total amount will be charged as penalty to a no-show.