Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Nepal
Naya Kanga, rising shapely to the west of Ganja La is an ideal objective for the Himalayan peak. The route is relatively short, and has more technical interest than many other comparable summits. But more importantly, the lower height of under 6000m poses less altitude difficulties than other higher peaks.
The trek to the foot of the mountain takes us into the heat of Langtang valley at Langshisa Kharka. Langtang is a high Sherpa valley lying within easy reach of Kathmandu. Here we are surrounded by numerous peaks including the beautiful Gangchepo, Fluted peak etc. Our route of exit from the valley is via the classic Ganjala Pass which leads to the Helambu region and descend through this fertile area all the way to Kathmandu valley making it ideal for a shorter climbing trip. The mountain scenery is as exciting as anywhere in Nepal, and the climbing objective of Naya Kanga (5846m) offers stunning views across to Shishapangma in Tibet along with other beautiful mountains.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Nepal
Day01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day02: Prepration day for trekking and Climbing.
Day03: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubensi (1,420m).
Day04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,300m).
Day05: Trek to Gore Tabela (2,880m).
Day06: Trek to Langtang village (3,307m).
Day07: Trek to Khyangin Gompa (3,749m).
Day08: Acclimatization day.
Day09: Trek to Brachen Kharka or Naya Kanga base camp (4,400m).
Day10: Rest day, prepararation for next day climbing.
Day11: Move to high camp (5,000m).
Day12: Extra summit day for any bad weather or other factor.
Day13: Cross Ganjala Pass (5133m)-Yangri Kharka to Keldang
Day14: Trek to Trek to Dukpu (4041m).
Day15: Trek towards Sherpa settlement at Tarkegyang.
Day16: Trek in Helambu village towards closer village to Kathmandu at Kakani (1999m).
Day17: Trek from Tarangmarang to Melamchi Pul and drive to Kathmandu.
Day18: At rest in Kathmandu.
Day19: Transfer to airport for onward international departure.
Starting from: Shyabrubesi.
Ending at: Sundarijal.
Grade: Alpine Grade.
Highest access of the trekking/Climbing: Naya Kanga Summit (5,844m)
Culture: Hinduism, Buddhism,Tibetan
Mode of trekking tour: Camping trek.
Himalayan sights: Shishapangma, Langshisa Ra, Jungle himal, Pemthang Ri etc..
Most Attractive sight of Trek: Langtang Village, Scared Lake Gosai Kunda & ascent of Naya Kanga.
Season: Spring & Autumn.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing