Mera Peak Climbing Nepal
Mera Peak (6654m) is the highest and the permitted peak to climb. Stunning panorama showcasing in the route of five of the worlds eight thousand peaks Mt. Everest, Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Cho-oyu, and Lhotse can be seen while climbing this peak. The peak stands to the south of Everest and makes dominates to the wide and thickly forested valley below. The trek follows by a climb in the standard route along the Mera La gives a few days of relaxation on the way to Tibet tour and Bhutan visit can be possible, when the snow falls excessively and the mouths of crevasses are open and the path can be strenuous for the experienced mountaineers. To climb Mera Peak, Ramdung Expedition provides experienced mountain guides climbing guides, other staffs and all the necessary arrangements to make your climbing memorable and enjoyable
Mera Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel as per the booking with welcome drinks.
Day 02: Half day Sightseeing in Katmandu and trek preparation day.
Day 03: Flight: KTM-Lukla, trek to Chutanga (3050m.) 4 hours and overnight Tea house.
Day 04: At Chutanga. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 05: Trek to Thuli kharka [4300m] 6-7 hours. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 06: Trek to Mosum kharka [3700m] 5-6 hours. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 07: Trek to Tangnag [4350m] 5-6 hours. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 08: At Tangnag 5 hours. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 09: Trek to Khare [5000m]. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 10: Trek to Khare upper end [5500m]. Overnight at Camp
Day 11: Trek up to campsite by lower part of Hinku Nup glacier. Overnight at Camp
Day 12: Rest day. Overnight at Camp
Day 13: The ascent [6654m]. Overnight at Camp
Day 14: Contingency day. Overnight at Camp
Day 15: Trek to Kotay. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 16: Trek to Tuli Kharka. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 17: Trek to Lukla. Overnight at Teahouse
Day 18: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 19: Depart Kathmandu
Days: 19 days.
Starting from: Jiri (9-10 hrs bus drive from Kathmandu)
Ending at: Lukla (35 minutes flight to Kathmandu)
Type of Trek: Camping
Temperature: -15 to 15 Deg.
Highest Point of the trek: 6461m (Mera Peak top)
Himalayan View: Mera peak,Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori.
• Hotel in Kathmandu BB Basis
• Hotel in Pokhara BB Basis
While on trekking:
• Accommodation in Tea house/ Tent
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch, dinner with tea/coffee)
• Boiled water
• Climbing guide who has climbed Mera peak/ Cook to prepare food/ porters to carry food and equipments and other supporting staffs.
• All Equipments for Nepalese staffs
• Mera peak climbing permits
• Conservation/national park entry permits fees
• All camping gears including two men tents, sleeping bags, Mattresses, down jackets
• All necessary kitchen equipments and kitchen tents, toilet tent.
• Nepali staffs insurance
• Kathmandu Shivalay by Jeep
• Domestic airfares Lukla-Kathmandu, Pokhara- Lathmandu
• Kathamandu- Pokhara by private vehicle
• Foods and equipments transfers
• Climbing equipments:
Ice axe, Descenders or Eight fingers, ropes, carbines, ice screws, snow bar, Ascenders or Zumar
• Clients personal clothes
• Equipment: Harness, , climbing/trekking boots
• personal insurance, personal expenses, any unforeseen expenses
• Drinks (coke, beers, mineral water etc), some climbing equipments like (Climbing shoes, Trekking shoes, crampons, head torch/batteries/bulbs, gloves, gaiters), rescue charge
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing