Lobuche Peak Climbing Nepal
Lobuche Peak is a classic trek to Lobuje Peak, one of the highest trekking peaks in Nepal. Lobuje, also spelt as Lobuche, has two distinct summits, Lobuje East [6,119 m] and Lobuje West [6,145 m]. Though they are connected by a continuous ridge, there is a sharp gap and a considerable distance between them. This trek takes you to the East Peak.; in order to trek to the Lobuje West you need an Expedition permit. Lobuje Peak is an attractive summit and offers a variety of trekking routes, some already existing and other probable ones. When seen from near Pheriche, the dark triangle of its rocky East Face rises above the moraines of the Khumbu Glacier to an icy skyline. This skyline forms the South Ridge, the junction of the East Face with the glaciated route of ascent. This in turn leads to the summit ridge running north-west from the top of the East Face through several small summits to the East Peak.
The first recorded ascent of the true Lobuje East was made by Laurence Nielson and Sherpa Ang Gyalzen on 25 April, 1984. From then, there have been numerous ascents of the summit by mountaineers from all over. Descending into a marked notch and climbing steep snow/ice slopes, you reach the top of the striking true East Peak. This peak is rarely climbed and often mistaken as Lobuje West. Most of the trekkers climb the summit ridge only as far as a subsidiary snow summit, before the notch, south-east of the true peak. While trekking to the East Peak, you need to be careful of the false summits.
Lobuche Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 3: Fly to Lukla & Trek to Phakding [2652m]
Day 4: Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 5: Rest day in Namche
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 7: Trek to Pheriche [4252m]
Day 8: Rest day in Pheriche
Day 9: Trek to Lobuje [4930m]
Day 10: Trek to Lobuje Base Camp [5400m]
Day 11: Rest Day at Base Camp
Day 12: Climb to the Summit [5760m] and Return to Base Camp [5400m]
Day 13: Trek to Dingboche [4350 m]
Day 14: Trek to Tengboche [3867m]
Day 15: Trek to Namche [3450m]
Day 16: Trek to Lukla [2800m]
Day 17: Fly to Kathmandu
Day 18: Depart Kathmandu
Days: 18 days
Starting from: Lukla (35 minutes flight from Kathmandu)
Ending at: Lukla (35 minutes flight to Kathmandu)
Type of Trek: Teahouse, Camping
Grade: Adventurous and Strenuous.
Temperature: -10 to 15 deg.
Highest Point of the trek: Lobuche Peak (6119m)
Himalayan View: Lobuche ,Mt. Everest, Amadablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori.
The price includes the following services:
- Both ways airport transfers.
- Both ways Flight Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu for guest and guide
- All meals (Breakfast/lunch/dinner with tea\coffee).
- Hotel accommodation in kathmandu on BB plan.
- Half day sight seeing in above mention places with professional tour guide.
- Accommodation in teahouses and Camping
- Sagarmatha entry permits and TIMS
- Climbing fee for Sherpa,Climbing fees
- Equipment like sleeping bags, down jacket, fixed Rope, Ice screw, Snowbar and group Equipment Carabina
- All camping Equipment, two men tents, Dining tent, Kitchen Tent, Toilet Tent, Table, chairs, Mattresses and necessary cooking gears during the trekking & Peak climbing.
- A professional trekking guide ,Sherpa ,cook & experience porter (1 porter for 2 clients basis).
- All necessaries for Nepalese staffs (all meals, accommodation in tea houses, equipments, Salary, insurance etc).
- Boiled water with iodine.
- Last night farewell dinner party at cultural restaurant.
- All applicable government and non government taxes.
Price excludes the following services:
- Any bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water, cold drinks and chocolates), cigarettes,
- Client’s personal insurance.
- Any kind of unforeseen expenses etc.
- Personal Equipment.
- All personal expenses.
- Rescue charge.
- Tips & donations.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing