Dromo Peak Climbing Nepal
Dromo Peak (6855m.) is open only for expedition and not like the other trekking peaks. It lies in eastern Nepal (Kanchenjunga Region) The Government Royalty fee is (US$ 2000) and you have to be accompanied by a Liaison Officer. All the documents procedure is similar as Expedition of Higher Mountain.
Dormo peak is along way from Katmandu. This adventurous trek start from cultivated hillside of Nepal midlands, populated by the Rai and Limbu tribes toward the peak of Jannu and Kabru and the great wall of khumbakarna(7711m.), Kanchunjunga(8586m.), yalung kag(8055m.) and Nepal peak(7157m.), passing on the way through kirat chuli(7362m.) some of the finest highest mountain scenery on the way.
Dromo Peak Climbing Nepal
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Expedition briefing & Prepareation for expedition.
Day 03: Fly – Biratnagar & drive to Basantapur
Day 04: Trek to Chauki - camp
Day 05: Trek to Gupha Pokhari - camp
Day 06: Trek to Nesum - camp
Day 07: Trek to Mitlung - camp
Day 08: Trek to Chirwa - camp
Day 09: Trek to Sakhatum - camp
Day 10: Trek to Amjilesa - camp
Day 11: Trek to Gyabla - camp
Day 12: Trek to Ghunsa - camp
Day 13: Trek to Khambachen - camp
Day 14: Trek to Lhonak - camp
Day 15: Trek to Pang Pema - camp
Day 16: Trek to Drohmo Peak ascent - camp
Day 17: Trek to Lhonak - camp
Day 18: Trek to Ghunsa – camp
Day 19: Trek to Phare – camp
Day 20: Trek to Gyable - camp
Day 21: Trek to Amijilasha - camp
Day 22: Trek to Sekathum - camp
Day 23: Trek to Chiruwa - camp
Day 24: Trek to Mitlung - camp
Day 25: Trek to Taplejung - camp
Day 26: fly to Biratnagar & Kathmandu
Day 27: Farewell dinner together in Nepali typical style.
Day 28: Transfer to airport for final departure onward journey.
Starting from: Kathmandu
Ending at: kathmandu
Highest access of the trekking/Climbing: Dromo Peak Summit (6,855m)
Culture: Hinduism, Buddhism,Tibetan
Mode of trekking tour: Camping/Hotel/ Guest House
Himalayan sights: Everest region, Amadablam, Lhotse etc..
Most Attractive sight of Trek: Massive ranges of khumbakarna(7711m.), Kanchunjunga(8586m.), yalung kag(8055m.) and Nepal peak(7157m.), passing on the way through kirat chuli(7362m.)
Season: Spring & Autumn.
- Arrival pickup with private transportation and transfer to hotel.
- Kathmandu hotel with Bed and Breakfast on 3 star hotel.
- Foods 3 times a day: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with tea/coffee.
- Full board trekking with all necessary camping gears.
- Trekking Guide, Cook, Assistance guide, kitchen helper etc. with their well paid Salary, life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- 3 porters with their well paid Salary and life insurance, all foods, accommodations, expenses etc.
- Climbing Dome Tent for the guests, Kitchen Tent while trekking and all necessary Kitchen utensils for the trek.
- Special Peak climbing permit.
- Trekking PERMITS – TIMS CARD and Everest Conservation Area PERMIT.
- Garbage deposit fee peak.
- One climbing guide while climbing peak.
- Normal climbing gear. Fix and main robe, snow bar, ice screw, carabineers, Ice Hammer.
- First AID Medicine Kit available during the whole trek.
- Last night farewell dinner in cultural restaurant.
- 13% government tax.
- All personnal expenses.
- All alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral waters.
- Tips for the staffs.
- During your stay in Kathmandu hotel your lunch and dinner.
- Personnal travel insurance.
- Personnal climbing gear
- Extra nights in Kathmandu.
- Lunch dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hot water while trekking except in camping.
Please fill up the form given below to Make an Inquiry.
Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Island Peak Climbing
- Mera Peak Climbing
- Island & Mera Peak Climbing
- Pisang Peak Climbing
- Lobuche peak Climbing
- Chulu East Peak
- Chulu West Peak
- Dromo peak Climbing
- Thapa peak climbing
- Saribung peak Climbing
- Ramdung Peak Climbing
- Naya Kanga peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing
- Singu Chuli Peak Climbing
- Paldor peak Climbing